Friday, June 1, 2007

preconstruction


Hi Eric:

Thanks for taking time to talk with me this am.

I am not sure what the best icf block is. Most the icf web sites offer comparisons to stick built or other methods, but not a comparison between blocks. Do you know of a better resource?

I do like tech-block. http://www.techblock.com/ for two reasons. But I do not know if the reasons are just sales pitches, or substantive. One is that it uses less cement and argues the lower mass is better insulation. The other is that it comes prefinished inside and out. That should save a step or two.

Attached are some photos of the site. Access is easy for either cranes, pumpers and for staging.

Also attached are some house drawings. you will get the idea.

We want a contractor that can take the permitted plans and the pre-dug hole and do all that needs to be done to get the house to a finished shell. I can take over at that point.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment